Terms and Conditions
Highpoint Knowledge Hub usage Terms and Conditions
- This is mainly a subscription based membership site and most content will only be accessible to registered and paid-for members.
- The pricing of subscription periods, number of users and any discounts offered may change from time to time at the discretion of Highpoint.
- The range of materials available to subscribers may change and may be dependent upon the level of membership subscribed to. Highpoint may introduce or restrict higher value content to specific levels of membership.
- The content of the pages of this website includes information, training, guidance and suggestions for the implementation and use of Unit4 Business World for licensed customers using the UK versions of the software. It does not represent definitive expert advice and carries no warranty that this information will be suitable for your specific implementation or organisation. We recommend that the information contained herein is used by competent users of Unit4 software, and alongside accredited professional consultants from Unit4 and their approved partners. No warranty is extended or implied that guidance herein is suitable for your specific organisation.
- All of the content, documents, videos, eLearning articles or links to other content are copyright to Highpoint Implementation and Training Services Ltd, or licensed from other copyright holders.
- None of the content in this website, nor the information shared within it, may be viewed, copied, reproduced, shared or in any other way accessed except by the registered individual, whose registration has been accepted by Highpoint, and for the explicit purpose of informing and training that user within his/her organisation, and for the period that registration is active. All other use of the content is prohibited. On expiry or termination of membership to this site, Highpoint revokes all rights to view or use the content on, or originating from this site, for any purpose.
- Membership of this site, and access to its content may incur a single or recurring payment to Highpoint. The payment entitles the registered user to access the content contained, and Highpoint shall endeavour to maintain the availability of the site and its content. No warranty is offered as to the availability of the site in general, or for access to individual articles or content, which may change from time to time. In the event that payments are not received, Highpoint may revoke access to the site for registered users covered by those payments.
- At the point of purchasing a monthly or annual membership subscription to this site, you commit to remaining a member for that period. No refund for a partially used period shall be given.
- You may cancel your subscription to prevent renewal and further charges to your card at any time. However your subscription shall remain effective until the end of the current payment period, and no refund shall be given.
- Payment my means other than card can be made by arrangement. This includes invoice, bank transfer, and cheque. Contact Highpoint on +44 01249 599001 or at email@example.com to discuss these options.
- Highpoint will use third party payment processors to accept credit and debit card payments. At the time of writing this is offered through Stripe. Highpoint does not process or store credit card information directly within this site, or within our business systems.
- The website requires certain information regarding your identity, your organisation and contact information as part of registration. This information is used solely for the operation of this website, or for contacting you explicitly regarding this site, and is not shared with other parties.
- Upon membership being activated, your email address, and from time to time other contact methods, will be used to communicate with you on matters relating to this website and your membership. You will optionally be invited to join Highpoint’s newsletter mailing list to learn of other services operated by Highpoint.
- IP address lookup is examined to determine country of origin, for the purpose of EU VAT MOSS compliance, and also for basic search analytics. Outside of this, no IP address or other tracking methods are employed, and data is not retained or processed by this site.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website or the content continued within it may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Highpoint Implementation and Training Services Ltd, June 2016
GeoLite2 data created by MaxMind, available from http://www.maxmind.com.